Speechless

Heyya ! What will you do when you're not in the mood? Do you think that you should cry or shout out loud? Perhaps watching fireworks will cheer you up.






At times in your life, you can't always get what you want. Maybe you can, but it is you who are not to decide, unless you are authorized. Life can be so tough, especially when you have to deal with your own feeling, self-esteem, and your existence. What's your role in this universe? What have you contributed to your own life. Yes, your own life.


Sometimes, in the dark of the night, I often am thinking: am I free? Am I as free as free can be free? There's a tingle in my stomach, churning to a certain degree of confusion. While it shall not be questioned, it is tighten my life to the ground.






I am humble, as far as I can say. I don't pursue luxury in life. I am happy with what I have. Sometimes, I feel like to do what you do, but then I froze myself in deep thoughts: it is me who is limited. I don't want to dream because when I wake up, I am still me, not you.


Life sometimes is quite a satisfactory journey when everything is kept tight in a jar of labour that rewards are so wonderful. But, at times... it is so... tiring.


I am feeling tired at times, who never is? I am just going to have a rest <3
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment